Position: Internal Account Manager
Location: Whiteley Hampshire
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 + Commission Structure. Earn from the meetings you generate.
Additional Info: Monthly Incentives, Team Nights Out, Company Social Events, Onsite parking, Breakfast Club, Pool Tables & Xbox and other onsite facilities.
Ready to join a successful, fast growing, fast paced IT and Telecoms Company?
Who We Are: Peach Technologies are a multi-award winning technology provider of Telecoms, IT, Cloud Technology, Broadband and Digital Services. Established in 2006 we have seen amazing successes driven by our inward desire to always provide the very best services and solutions for our customers.
Should I apply for this role? A big “YES” if:
• You have previous B2B Sales / Telesales Experience
• You want to make a real impact in a company and are financially driven
• You have a teachable attitude with the ability to retain learnt information
• You can think and work outside of the box to generate business
Your duties will include:
- Proactive management of a portfolio of customers, delivering excellent service and retention over the telephone and via email
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and actively promote additional services, appointing the field sales team to visit the customers where required
- Ensure we understand customers’ needs and market changes, providing feedback to senior management to develop our proposition and remain ahead of the market
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service and support to the sales team.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and key skills:
- A proven track record within sales/customer service
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure opportunities
- Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, Word and Excel
|Working Hours||09:00 - 17:30 Mon to Fri|