Location: Whiteley Hampshire
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 + 2 Tier Uncapped Commission Structure. Earn from the meetings you generate and an overriding commission of future sales.
Additional Info: Monthly Incentives, Team Nights Out, Company Social Events, Onsite parking, Breakfast Club, Pool Tables & Xbox and other onsite facilities.
Ready to join a successful, fast growing, fast paced IT and Telecoms Company?
Who We Are: Peach Technologies are a multi-award winning technology provider of Telecoms, IT, Cloud Technology, Broadband and Digital Services. Established in 2006 we have seen amazing successes driven by our inward desire to always provide the very best services and solutions for our customers.
Should I apply for this role? A big “YES” if
• You have previous B2B Sales / Telesales Experience
• You want to make a real impact in a company and are financially driven
• You have a teachable attitude with the ability to retain learnt information
• You can think and work outside of the box to generate business
Your duties will include:
Working with our own Marketing Agency placed internally, constructing key marketing campaigns, your job will to be to spear head the new business approach to market via Telemarketing. Calling senior decision makers and business owners across the UK generating qualified meetings for our consultants to attend.
Maintaining and developing relationships with your clients via the phone and email. Managing their expectations on service delivery and identifying other products or services Peach can offer.
Work with the Marketing team to construct your own dedicated vertical campaigns throughout the year to add additional new business avenues. Taking a proactive approach to their own day and performance, working towards fixed weekly/monthly targets
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and key skills:
• A proven track record within sales, ideally within an inside sales environment
• Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
• The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure opportunities.
• Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
• High attention to detail
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
• Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision makers.
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, Word and Excel.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 17:30 Mon to Fri|